A little explanation about BOEN hardwood flooring
- Topp-layer: Natural Hardwood
- Middle-layer: Natural Spruce Softwood
- Bottom-layer: Spruce/Pine Softwood (for Prestige + Traffic, bottom layer does not apply)
- Surface: 6 coats UV cured finish
- Glue: High Frequency technique. Formaldehyde below E1 standard.
6- layers, of extremely wear resistant, formaldehyde-free UV lacquer, with optimal grain-filling for a natural look.
The oiled alternative. Ready-to-lay, with a pre-oiled finish. The perfect combination of an ecological surface treatment and highly favourable characteristics for maintenance and care
Subfloor heating is suitable for hardwood flooring with a thickness of 15mm.
Max effect 60 W /m2 (6 W /sq.ft.) with dry subfloor (see instructions).
Because of their composition, both Beech and Maple have an extensive ability to expand and retract when exposed to varying temperatures and air humidity. Bearing this in mind, these species should not be installed when under-floor heating is the main source of heating. Beech and Maple must only be used with a low temperature, secondary heating system.